More Family Update

Aunt Sue came home from the hospital yesterday. They said there was nothing more they could do for her medically. She is very weak but glad to be home. She now has to make the decision of whether or not to quit chemo. She will see the doctor later this week to discuss that option.

Terry is feeling better this morning than he was yesterday. He is scheduled for another echocardiogram today to determine if he needs a quadruple rather than triple bypass and whether or not he needs work done on his mitral valve. At this time surgery is scheduled for tomorrow (the hospital was over-booked for surgery today).

Mama and Pops are on the way home.

More later.

  • Share/Save/Bookmark

Leave a Reply